Kolaveri IT version

Kolaveri IT version :P

White-u skinu clientu clientu
Clientuheartu Blacku
Issue u Issue u meet-u meet-u
... My appraisal dark-u

Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di

Dialogue1: ”mama.. notes eduthuko.. apadiye kaila KT eduthuko”
Pepe pe pe
Pepe pe pe
Sariyareverse KT sollu
Veve ve ve ve ve ve ve

Dialogue2:”he he he he.. Super maama super maama.. ready? 1…. 2uu.. 3eee 4”
Pepe pe pe
Pepe pe pe
Veve ve ve ve ve ve

Dialogue3:” Ok. Maama.. now tune change.. uh?”
Kaila Mouse-u(Di:”illa illa only English huh”)
Hand-la mouse-uu Mouse la code-u
Code-u fulla error-u
Empty life-u project com-u
Life revers-u gear-u
Bug bug-u. Oh my bug-u
U showed me BOW-u
Beer-u beer-u.. Holy beer-u
I want you here now-u
God I am dying now-u
PM happy how-u
This song is for IT guys-u
We don’t have choice-u

Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri..di

Error song… #copied!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...