A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL FROM BIHAR


 Madam, I am one young gentleman living only with myself in Patna . I am  seeing your advertisement for marriage purpose in the daily newspaper.  So I  decide to press myself on you and I am hopping you will make the  marriage  with me.

 I am the son of my father & mother of agriculture family from inside  Patna.  I having no sister and no brother also. I become big in Patna only. I  educate myself in the Zuarilal Himmatlal High School , Bezna Road . I  am  nice and big, six foots tall and six inches long. My body is filled  with  hardness why because I am working hardly. I am playing also hardly.  Especially I am liking the cricket. I am a good batter also I am fast  baller. Whenever I am coming running for the balling, all batters are  running everywhere why because they are afraiding my balls. My balls  are  bouncing too much high. That is very danger for them.

 I am very nice gentleman. I always laughing loudly at everyone. I am  happy  always and gay also. Ladies they are saying I am nice and soft because  I  giving respect to them. I am always liking if ladies are on top. That  is how  nice I am.  I am not having any bad habits. I drink milk only and no other bad  things. I  am not chewing cigarettes or eating gutka paan why because it not good  for  all the peoples. So I am not doing so. I am keep fitting everyday.
 Morning I  am going to jim and I am pumping like anything. Daily I am pumping and  pumping. If you want you can came and see how I pumping the dumb bells  in  the jim. And now good muscles are come outing everywhere.

 I am having very much money in my pant everyday and my pant is everyday  open for you why because I am nice gentleman, but still I am living  with  myself only. What to do? So I am taking my things into my own hands  everyday. That is why I want to press myself on you, so that you will  come  and take my things into your hands.
 Madam, if you are marrying me, I am telling you, I will be hardly  loving  you everyday. If you are not marrying me then I will press you and  press you  until you come. I am at your feet and slowing looking up, with hope. I  am  waiting very badly for your reply why because I am stiff with  excitement and  anticipation.

 Expecting good answer and replies to me in the future.

 Namaste.

Mental in yours Loving
BabuLal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...